Camping Near Falmouth UK
There are only twenty pitches of approximately 12 x 12 metres around the hedge, eight with electric hook-ups and 12 without. The large middle of the field is kept empty for games etc., so the site never feels crowded.
- There is a loo and shower block with two of each for the Ladies and similar for the Gents.
- Hot water is included in the fee, as it is for the four sinks under a lean to for washing up.
- There is a pizza oven, fired up during the summer holidays, for which dough and toppings can be purchased from The Bakery.
As camping generates quite a lot of garbage it is a condition that you take all your bottles, cans etc. to a recycling centre. There is currently one at the top of the road, opposite the local pub, The Falmouth Packet, which is only a mile away and serves excellent food.
- A family pitch includes up to four people in either one camper van & awning or one caravan with awning & one car or one family tent & one car
- A family pitch is required for any tent larger than a two-man tent
- A two-man tent pitch includes: one two-man tent, one car and up to two people
Camping 2016Prices Per Night
or Caravan or Family Tent Two-man Tent Hook-Up Dog/s Extras Person
(2yrs +) Extras Car 1st April - 30th June £12 £9 £5 £3 £4 £3 1st July - 11th September £23 £16 £5 £3 £5.50 £3 12th September - 31st October £12 £9 £5 £3 £4 £3 Unlike the houses and cottages, there is no priority booking system, so reservations are on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Please see our camping Terms and Conditions.