Yacht Charter Falmouth UK
• A 25% deposit will confirm a booking with the balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to the beginning of charter (Minimum of £300.00).
• Charter period is usually 4:00pm Sat to 10:00am following Sat.
• Each charter yacht starts with a full tank of fuel.
• The yacht should be returned refuelled.
• Each charter starts with a part used gas bottle and one full gas bottle.
• For each yacht a security deposit of £1200 is payable against possible damage.
• The security deposit is refunded in full on condition that the yacht is returned at the arranged time, in the condition it was received (clean and tidy), refuelled and with no loss of equipment or damage.
• Top Quality Musto wet weather gear can be hired at a cost of £30 per person per week or £20 per person per weekend.
• All Cornish Cruising Charter Yachts come with Dinghy and outboard as standard and a Falmouth Marina Berth.
• There is plenty of Free Car parking for Cornish Cruising Clients at Falmouth Marina.
~Weekend & Weekday charters also available~
(Please divide our weekly rate by 4 to get a daily rate then times that by how many 24hr periods you require, ie: a 2 day charter will be half a weeks charter fee; and 4, 5, 6 & 7 day charters will be a whole weeks charter fee.) We will require payment for 1 & 2 day Charters in full at time of booking.
~Getting to us~
We are aware that the main roads into Cornwall (namely the A30 & A38), although greatly improved by the opening of the new section of A30 at the Goss Moor, can at the height of the season be quite busy. Please only ring to confirm that you are currently held in traffic, if you anticipate arriving after 6:00pm.
- The professional company ctairlink provides all the information on JFK Car Service.