Airport Falmouth United Kingdom
Falmouth - Swanpool in South Cornwall is a fairly exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Often Crowded.
Forecast Wave Energy (Power): 12hrs
Tide stations nearest to Falmouth - Swanpool:
- Closest tide station
- Second closest tide station
- Third closest tide station
- Fourth closest tide station
- Fifth closest tide station
Town and city forecasts close to Falmouth - Swanpool:
- Closest city location
- Second closest city location
- Third closest city location
- Fourth closest city location
- Fifth closest city location
- The closest passenger airport to Falmouth - Swanpool is St Mawgan (Newquai) Airport (NQY) in England, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Falmouth - Swanpool is Plymouth Airport (PLH), also in England, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Exeter Airport (EXT) in England, 135 km (84 miles) away.
- Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales is the fifth nearest airport to Falmouth - Swanpool and is 186 km (116 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Falmouth - Swanpool, Cornwall (South). Use the tab navigation above to view Falmouth - Swanpool sea temperature, Falmouth - Swanpool photographs, Falmouth - Swanpool detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Falmouth - Swanpool webcams, current wind from Cornwall (South) live weather stations and Falmouth - Swanpool tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Falmouth - Swanpool.